Born of Shanghai high-tech and Parisian design, NOERDEN is a young brand of smart devices that stylishly fit into our worlds. The data of our product lines comes together in our app to help understand yourself and find a balanced life. Created in 2016 by the investment firm Butler Industries, in less than a year we became the number one brand for hybrid smart watches on Chinese e-commerce and we are now developing at international scale!
As Web Designer, you will be part of our multi-cultural team and work closely with our E-commerce and Marketing departments. You will direct creative efforts and lead projects to develop a consistent and attractive brand image online through various web graphic designs.
- Ensure visual consistency adapting our brand VI across various online platforms
- Develop brand assets with clear guidelines to use across e-commerce website, online selling platforms (Amazon, LaWzada, etc.) and online marketing
- Lead the creative process for all web designs, translating marketing and e-commerce strategies into impactful visual campaigns, from concept creation to implementation
- Improve website design, support on E-commerce design direction via continuous visual updates and A/B testing
- Create and update our e-shops on online selling platforms such as Amazon, Lazada, etc.
- Generate creative graphic designs for diverse international branding and communication activities such as online advertising, digital campaigns, social media, etc.
- Support on digital projects management, planning and execution
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in web design
- Relevant experience in website management and online campaigns
- Experience working with brand guidelines and interpreting them for new visual applications
- Web Design outstanding proficiency with strong visual sensibility (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends with strong knowledge of web design and standards
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, at ease in a multi-cultural startup environment
- Professional English speaker, Chinese would be a plus
- Previous experience with WordPress and Woocommerce would be a plus
- Affinity with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize would be a plus
- Video shooting/editing skills would be a plus
- Startup spirit with friendly work environment
- Great office location in Jing’an District
- Work visa + Residence permit
- Health Insurance + Holidays